Service Bodies for Builders
Organise Your Building Trade Tools and Equipment!
Built tough for the building trade, the Builder-Specific Service Body is a high-quality product crafted locally by Australians, for Australia.
Our Builder Service Body range was designed to cater to those working in the building and construction sectors, providing you with secure storage options your larger and bulkier items as well as providing numerous compartments for the storage of smaller tools and equipment.
We can accommodate any UTE size and produce popular models for Ford, Holden, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi vehicles, and can even custom-build a body if required.
The Tech Canopy Model Range:
- The Builder Service Body Range is a fully-enclosed canopy design.
- Developed in consultation with members of the building and construction industries
- Features two large compartments on either side of a full centre aisle.
- These individual compartments on the sides allow for the secure and organized storage of tools, equipment and supplies
- Centre aisle allows for the storage and transport of larger, bulkier items.
- Five doors maximize accessibility to all areas of the body
- Fitted with ladder racks and a rear trundle draw.
Our Builder Service Bodies have been developed to cater to the unique needs and specifications that your trade requires, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.