Service Body Electrical Trade Solutions
Designed and Engineered Service Bodies for the Electrical Industry.
Ridgeback Service Bodies design and manufacture secure, industry-tailored service bodies for Residential and Commercial Electricians.
The LE (Lift-Off) and FE (Fixed) Electrical Models:
The Electrical Service Body Range was developed specifically to cater to the electrical trade and your unique needs and specifications.
Designed for those working in the Electrical, Telecommunications and Data Installation fields, the Electrician Service Body ranges are open aisle design.
- The ¾ open centre aisle design has compartments on each side to maximize storage space
- Full-width compartment at the front and two under body.
- The half-sized rear door allows for full accessibility and ease of reaching all equipment within the body.
- The internal layout and floor-plan have been specifically designed so that the front section compartments are open, whilst the two compartments in the rear are enclosed.
- Flexibility in shelving and wall layouts
- Includes a rear trundle draw and ladder racks which are standard fitment to all Ridgeback bodies.
Key Advantage of the Electrician Service Body Range:
- Open aisle design allows for transport of cable reels or bulky items
The Electrician Service Body Range is ideal for those working in the following industries:
- Electricians – Commercial or Residential
- Data Installation
Why go for a 'one size fits all' approach when you can have a tailored body?
Your Electrical Service Body will not only store and organize your valuable tools, cables and equipment, but provide peace-of-mind against theft.
Invest in a Ridgeback Electrician Specific Service Body and invest a quality Australian-made product that will enhance the efficiency of your Electrical business.