Service Body Plumbing Trade Solutions
So you are a plumber looking to get organised?
We understand the needs of plumbers, and have designed and engineered a range of service bodies for the plumbing industry.
- Ridgeback Service Bodies supply secure, industry-tailored Plumbing Service Body solutions.
With both a Lift-Off Plumber Range and a Fixed Plumber Range – the choice is yours.
The FP (Fixed) Plumber Models
The FP Plumber Model Range features a full centre aisle design with compartments at the front for secure storage.
- Front storage compartments are fitted with adjustable shelving to utilize maximum storage space.
- The rear compartments are purposely designed for the storage of Oxy, Acetylene and Refrigeration bottles, fitted with louvered rear doors to ensure proper air flow.
- All FP Plumber models come with ladder racks and rear trundle draw are standard fitment.
The LP (Lift-Off) Plumber Models
The LP Plumber Canopy Range features a full centre aisle with numerous compartments to maximise storage space.
- Secure storage for gas bottles
- Additional compartments fitted at each side of the model
- Two compartments at the rear
The Plumber Canopy Range is ideal for those working in the following industries:
The LP Plumber Canopy Range features a full centre aisle with numerous compartments to maximize storage space.
- General Plumbing
Our Plumber Service Bodies have been developed to cater to the unique needs and specifications that your trade requires, rather than a 'one size fits all' approach.
Invest in a Ridgeback Plumber Service Body and be assured that you are investing in a durable and well-made product that will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of your Plumbing business.